- More of Felix! He thinks this makes him look fat. He needs to take a look in the mirror without the costume! fb.me/JN4oraRL 21 hours ago
- Here is the link on Etsy if anyone wants to buy one. :)... fb.me/8GArJeIao 1 week ago
- Giggle Gang Boy with New Puppy..... https://t.co/co6C0e4hbn 1 week ago
- Here is the link on Etsy if anyone is interested. fb.me/6u6eZ6nvU 1 week ago
- Selling lots of my prototypes on Etsy. Here is one of the several different unicorns I did. https://t.co/dGidOVcXMF 2 weeks ago
Tags in a cloud!
Category Archives: Deb’s Quick Tips
We’re back! As they say… Long time – No see! Felix & I have been soo… busy with the new little adopted kittens and life in general that we have not had time for much else. Anyway, It’s time for … Continue reading
Hi Guys! Felix and I have another “Quick Tip” for you, a little late for the holidays but still a good one, none the less. We will show you an inexpensive way to add sparkle to your polymer clay without … Continue reading
It’s time for another “Quick Tip”! In this episode Felix and I show you a nifty trick with tin foil. Felix was extremely cooperative in this video. Must have been all the kitty treats :).
Hey Guys! Finally! Spring is here! Anyway, since we have been working on faces, Felix and I thought this quick tip might come in handy. We hope you find it helpful! For more Tutorials & Quick Tips with Deb & … Continue reading
It’s time for another “Quick Tip”! In this episode of “Deb’s Quick Tips”, Felix and I share one of the most important tools of the trade. Felix also sports his new heart sweater. Hope you guys find it helpful! For … Continue reading
In this “Quick Tip” episode, Felix and Deb share with you “How to Make a Bow” This is Deb’s technique for making a realistic bow from polymer clay. For more “Tutorials” and “Quick Tips” with Deb Felix, please like subscribe … Continue reading
Just released – Deb’s latest “Quick Tip” With Christmas just around the corner, I wanted to share a quick tip on how to make a holly leaf cutter. Felix really steals the show in this one with his little hat … Continue reading