- Check out "Polymer Clay by Deb" on you tube! All things polymer.. youtube.com/user/PolymerCl… - Pls subscribe! 3 hours ago
- Join our mailing list for promos, discounts & more! New short form! Just 1st name & email! dld.bz/ag7c 5 hours ago
- The first in our "How to Series" How to make a candy cane ornament from polymer clay. bit.ly/cY9ONm We welcome your comments! 7 hours ago
- Check this video out -- Polymer Clay Tutorial - How to make a Penguin Figurine youtube.com/watch?v=IYilXY… via @youtube 7 hours ago
- Selling my original Prototypes on Etsy. Check it out! youtube.com/user/PolymerCl… 9 hours ago
Tags in a cloud!
Category Archives: Deb’s Quick Tips
We’re back! As they say… Long time – No see! Felix & I have been soo… busy with the new little adopted kittens and life in general that we have not had time for much else. Anyway, It’s time for … Continue reading
Hi Guys! Felix and I have another “Quick Tip” for you, a little late for the holidays but still a good one, none the less. We will show you an inexpensive way to add sparkle to your polymer clay without … Continue reading
It’s time for another “Quick Tip”! In this episode Felix and I show you a nifty trick with tin foil. Felix was extremely cooperative in this video. Must have been all the kitty treats :).
Hey Guys! Finally! Spring is here! Anyway, since we have been working on faces, Felix and I thought this quick tip might come in handy. We hope you find it helpful! For more Tutorials & Quick Tips with Deb & … Continue reading
It’s time for another “Quick Tip”! In this episode of “Deb’s Quick Tips”, Felix and I share one of the most important tools of the trade. Felix also sports his new heart sweater. Hope you guys find it helpful! For … Continue reading
In this “Quick Tip” episode, Felix and Deb share with you “How to Make a Bow” This is Deb’s technique for making a realistic bow from polymer clay. For more “Tutorials” and “Quick Tips” with Deb Felix, please like subscribe … Continue reading
Just released – Deb’s latest “Quick Tip” With Christmas just around the corner, I wanted to share a quick tip on how to make a holly leaf cutter. Felix really steals the show in this one with his little hat … Continue reading